Villa Teana has four air-conditioned bedrooms with private en-suite bathrooms. Each bedrooms featured warm timber floor, ceiling fan, flat screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player and safe deposit box. A spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area completed with large table bar for meal preparation, fully equipped dry and wet kitchen, coffee lounge, entertainment area with 62" flat screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Bose Hi-Fi. There is also an outdoor dining area. A bale or relaxing area is overlooking the swimming pool featured with pool deck, sun chairs with umbrella and manicured gardens.
- Located minutes’ walk to the famous GWK cultural park and Noah wedding chapel.
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms set on 900m2 of land with 500m2 building area. Sleeps up to 10 guests comfortably.
- A Yamaha classic piano located in master bedroom.
- Flat screen TV in all bedrooms with satellite channels and DVD player.
- Ceiling fans in each room.
- One private 16x3 meters swimming pool with pool deck, sun chairs and umbrellas.
- Large surrounding pool area perfectly suited for gathering or wedding events.
- A bale or relaxing area landscaped by manicured tropical gardens.
- Fully equipped dry and wet kitchen furnished with modern appliances and island bar for meals preparation.
- Water dispenser with chilled spring water.
- Dining area with 6 seater dark wood dining table. There is also an outdoor dining area with 6 seater dining table.
- Living area and lounge featuring 62” flat screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player including Bose HI-FI Stereo System.
- Safety deposit box in each bedroom.
- Free Wi-Fi broadband internet connection.
- Kettler Cardio Fitness in master bedroom for morning or afternoon exercise.
- Standard fire extinguishers.
- UV stabilized & filtered water reticulated throughout the villa.
- Fully staffed including villa supervisor, attendant and security guard. Chef and assistant cook are available upon request.
Villa Teana features a dedicated team of staff to service guests in the villa.
One Villa Manager
Our Manager meets and greets all guests upon arrival and leads the team to satisfy and exceed the expectations of each guest.
Three Villa Attendants
The villa attendants work in shifts to attend to all housekeeping and laundry services. They also work cooperatively with the on-call chef and butler to serve guests of the villa. The attendants perform the daily offerings throughout the villa, in keeping with Balinese Hindu tradition.
Chef and Cook
Villa Teana is proud to have an excellent chef trained in local & international cuisine who works with a capable assistant cook. The chef takes personal responsibility for market shopping to ensure the freshest and best quality produce, seafood and meats. This service is available upon request with additional cost to the guest's account.
Gardener & Pool Attendant
The friendly gardener works discreetly to maintain the beautiful gardens and to maintain and test the pool daily without disturbing the guests. The villa is also regularly maintained by professional fogging and termite system controller.
Two Security Guards
The security guards are hired from the local village to ensure the safety and security of guests and the premises.
Baby sitter service, including baby cots, high chair, toddler car seat and child booster seat is available upon request with additional cost to the guest's account.
Spa and Massage
Spa and massage services are available upon request with additional cost to the guest’s account.
Car with Driver and Tour Services
We can help arrange and coordinate your needs to enjoy the trip of exploring Bali with a car and English speaking driver. These services are available upon request with additional cost to the guest's account.